Friday, March 9, 2007

Jiangxi Beauty!!!!!!!




Well we just returned home from the Nickerson's,they were very proud to be known as mommy and daddy this evening as we celebrated the referral of baby Briannah,only 7mons. old,from Jiangxi province,what a BEAUTY.

4 comments:

Ohilda said...

Oh my goodness! I almost had a heart attack when I logged in here thinking that the gorgeous Jiangxi Beauty was BABY M!!!!!!

Sorry, she's not yours, but she is adorable! :) You're getting closer!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful baby!! They must be sooooo excited. I could just squeeze those cheeks. Don't ya just love all the layers she's wearing. Can't wait until it's our turn. It is a comin Dianne. Don't you worry. China will never the same after we're done!

((Hugs))
Lisa

Mammarazzi Madness said...

They must be over the moon. She is beautiful !
You'll soon be posting your pics too !
You'll be in China in no time!
Andrea

Just Us Girls said...

Oh I can't stop looking at her pic, she is beautiful!

For one second it made me want to adopt another...then I shook my head LOL!
2 is enough for me :0).

SOON it will be your baby M being posted!!!!

Hugs
Yanger