Friday, February 20, 2009

HER FIRST LIVE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE SHE IS AT THE IMPERIAL THEATRE.................how exciting!
INSIDE WAITING FOR THE SHOW TO START!

GETTING EXCITED ...............LISTENING TO ALL THE OTHER LITTLE ONES CHANTING....DOODLEBOPS.........DOODLEBOPS........too cute!


HERE SHE IS....HER FIRST GLIMPSE OF THE DOODLEBOPS...................it was priceless!!



THE DOODLEBOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




SHE WAS MESMERIZED,FROM THE START!





THESE GUYS WHERE GREAT...........................all the little ones were soooo excited!





JUST RELISHING EVERY MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!WHAT A BLAST WE HAD!!!








AT INTERMISSION.................................snacking on cookies and milk!








AT HOME ...............ALL TUCKERED OUT,FROM THE BIG EVENT!










9 comments:

Ohilda said...

It really sounds like you had such a wonderful time. Little Miss M. is getting so big and just when you think she can't be any cuter, she goes and DOES IT AGAIN!

Hugs,

Ohilda

Just Us Girls said...

Awesome pictures!!! I remember when Kayli was into them.. :)

What a doll, she had a BLAST!!!!!!!

hugs
CW

Anonymous said...

Love the pic.
Looks like Meaghan had a great time.

Love
Aunt Rose

Family of Four said...

Aww I hope we have as good a time as little Miss M!!! Too cute!!

Lisa said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great time.

I love your tights Meaghan!!

Miss you guys

Sienna and family

Jamie and Angela said...

I'm glad to see Miss Meaghan had such a great time. Personally, I am creeped out by those guys. LOL

Deb said...

Glad she enjoyed it!
She looks so cute in her little outfit!

Krista Dolan said...

LOOK OUT ACDC!!!!
She's Da Bomb!!
K

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! M looks like she has gotten so tall or is it the funky tights?

Miss ya guys
LL