An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
Ok just saw that you left comments on my blog again and I feel soo bad as I ALWAYS look for updates on your blog but never take the time to comment so here I am !
I just LOVE the montage of photos of miss Meaghan.. she is PRECIOUs and growing SOOOO Much..
I truly hope that our families can meet in person one day !
Oh and by the way Shinning waters is in PEI (Cavendish! )i'm sure your little princess would have a ball there too !
OMG!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the photos!!! It was so great to get together with you guys!!! Had a great time and can't wait to do it all over again!!!
13 comments:
That was so sweet! What a happy little girl, and growing so fast!
All I can say is cute, just too cute.
She has so much expression and personality. So luck that she is part of our family.
Love
Aunt Rose
X0X0
Very cute. I still can't get over moustache-less Joe!!!
What a bunch of beautiful smiles from Miss M... She is such a cutie pie!!!!
That was so cute.She is so sweet and cute.I am glad that you put that slide show on your blog.
Love
Mandy
XOXOXOXOXXOXOXO
She is one beautiful little girl!
Nothing but smiles! I love it!!
K
Ok just saw that you left comments on my blog again and I feel soo bad as I ALWAYS look for updates on your blog but never take the time to comment so here I am !
I just LOVE the montage of photos of miss Meaghan.. she is PRECIOUs and growing SOOOO Much..
I truly hope that our families can meet in person one day !
Oh and by the way Shinning waters is in PEI (Cavendish! )i'm sure your little princess would have a ball there too !
Lisa
Wow what a great montouge of pictures!!! She is just such a happy little girl and her smile just melts my heart.
Man what a blessing these girls are, aren't they?
Anyway thinking of you guys and we'll have to arrange a yahoo chat night soon.
Love to you all.
OMG!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the photos!!! It was so great to get together with you guys!!! Had a great time and can't wait to do it all over again!!!
Hugs and Kisses....
Hey...Did Joe lose a pair of OP sunglasses???
B
Love it! Yippee!
So much personality - I could just squeeze the 'stuffin' out of her!
Michelle (Mike and Paige too!)
Great photo montage!
I couldn't agree more Meaghan!Us girls always have lots of fun :)
Hugs and kisses,
Lacey
Post a Comment