well i finally figured out how to post on my own blog....how exciting,of course i certainly hope no one expects much right away(because they will be mighty disappointed)LOL
dianne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
8 comments:
Very cool!!
Well, well, well. I am very impressed!! It looks great and you've added a clock, links and everything. I think deep down you're really a computer geek but didn't want us to know until the very last minute.
Looks great Dianne.
Hello Dianne,give yourself a pat on the back my friend you did a great job. I will be checking often to see what you've added lol Take care dianne and for you and joe i hope time fly's...waunita January 16, 2007 5:30 pm
Hi
Looks good so far. Can't wait to keep checking to see what's new.
Auntie Rose
Okay...now that you have a blog we are expecting that you post something every day. That is what we are checking for Mis-honey. :)
Yay!! It is about freaking time girl! LOL!
Oh and since u have high speed u must post more then me "grin"
Good job girl!!
Yang family
:)
Hi Dianne:
I am in shock! Stunned! but totally impressed. I knew you were a smart cookie. I'll be following your journey. but who'd a' thunk it????? a blog - go figure. hahaha You certainly have crossed over to computer geekdom!!! lol
Wow Aunt Di!
Looks great!
Now all you need is pix of sweet baby meg to post on there! ;)
Can't wait to keep checkin it out!
Hugzzzzzz N Kissezzzzzz
Fav Cuz Janey
XoxXoOoX
Post a Comment