Friday, January 19, 2007

13 LOOONNNGGGGGG MONTHS

Well it has been 13 months since our file was logged in with CCAA(China centre of Adoption affairs),we can hardly believe it has taken this long.I guess there are two ways of looking at it we can whin everyday that we have been waiting 13 looooonnng months,or we can sit back and think we are 13 months closer to sweet baby M(i know what everyone is thinking ...she loves to whin).LOL
We don't even want to know how far CCAA is willing to stretch out that tape.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let us hope you won't have to wait too much longer. I guess since I'm at 14 and going towards 15 and 16 you'll have to wait that long at least unless we see a hurry-up from China. But I hear Autumn is a lovely time to go there. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 13 months?!...maybe?

It is hard to believe it has been that long for it just seems that you only begun the process. I KNOW it doesn't feel that way to you guys.

All the best!