Well yesterday we enjoyed the 2nd annual miss Lucy Wolfe easter egg hunt,this year was an extra bonus added to the fun....a Surprise baby shower for the Nickersons....they leave for China in only 4 weeks...how exciting!!!Thanks again to the Wolfes for hosting such a great event...and Hoppy easter everyone.
Starting off the hunt,they were so excited....to cute.









4 comments:
HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!
I LOVE the photo of Joe face on with Mya...My favorite!!
So glad to see you there and keep in touch!
Carrie, Kayli and Mya
Looks like it was lots of fun. Just think, this is the last easter without your babe.
I hope you had a great holiday!
Andrea
I love those pictures of Joe and Mya...
just think you ARE getting closer...
Look at it this way, even though they only got through 2 days they did cover 2 CB groups.. I found it comforting to count down the groups. (I don't know maybe just because it seemed like a smaller number)
Keep your chin up, I'll share Briannah with you until you get Meaghan home. :)
Looks like you had a wonderful easter !
Great pictures, thanks for sharing !
Lisa
Post a Comment