
Do you notice anything different between
these photos??????
Not much is there????
Well that's all i have to say.
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
7 comments:
I'm so sorry, Dianne. :( That just sucks!
Well in one the writing looks purple and in the other the writing looks black. Do I win something?
I have a feeling we're in for a rough ride over the next few months if this is what's going to happen every month. It just has to get better doesn't it?
YUCK!!! YUCK!!!! YUCK!!!!!
How depressing!!!!!!! I am so sorry for all you waiting..
Hey no files were reviewed??!! Do you suppose they are doing another batch of matching and review to come out very soon again??!!
Grrrrrrr is right!
Yuck !!
I'm sure you are sooo frustrated. All I can say is I'm sorry.
I wish you had received better news this month.
Hang in There !!
Andrea
PS: Hey, if you are ever in Fredericton and want to get together let me know, maybe meeting Miss Aly would make you see that this wait is worth it in the end as tough as it is ...
Post a Comment