
Yesterday while driving along,Joe said "hey i forgot to tell you..the other evening while playing ball a ladybug landed on my arm".I said"OMG YOU DIDN'T KILL IT DID YOU ????",he said "well no what do you think i am an idiot ??".....hehe.Well that would have been on May 28th,the last sighting was on sept.7th/05....what could any of this mean(if anything)only time will tell.You know i always thought the first sighting may be a refferal date or such...geeezzzeee maybe it meant a referal in Sept. of 2007???????
4 comments:
Guess what?? I saw a Ladybug the same day and took pics!!! I also saw a dragon fly......
Heres hoping it is good news..
what a cute sign that was...... hopefully it did mean what we think it means !
Can't wait to see pictures of your little one !
Lisa
hmm...I am trying to figure those dates out!! Let's hope it means you will be seeing Miss M's face very soon!!
waiting with you,
Angela :)
waiting for Ella
With the number of lady bug sitings we should see referrals go to November 30th!!! Come on referrals!!!
Post a Comment