Wednesday, June 6, 2007

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!REFERRAL IN ONLY 7MORE MONTHS!!


Well here you have it folks,the stork has landed again and CCAA(i love these guys)have matched a whopping 6 full days worth again this month...Nice to finally see some the consistency ( 2 months in a row)...yay!

Well that only leaves 42 more days before they reach our lid(log in date)...........woohoo! So time for a little math now....6days per month divide that into 42days....and yes folks that is ONLY another 7 months and we should see baby m's precious little face....woohoo!

Now come on you are thinking 7 MORE months?????WHAATT??? Well really it has only been 17months(and a few days)wait so far....a few more months..well really it is not that big of a deal now is it????

OK i'm going back to eating my sweet&salty chewy nut bar, bag of lays420 cal/27g (just a small bag)classic potato chips and 591ml of pepsi(i know i gave up this addiction 3 yrs. ago...this is a celebration after all) and check out the RQ(rumor queen)site until 1 or 2am...then maybe head up to bed,and hope fully i'll wake tomorrow to find that this is ONLY A BADDDD DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...17 plus 7 is 24 and SOMEONE had to celebrate being the group to hit the 24 month mark...

Sucks!

Pity Party at my house Thursday. One Day Only. Feel free to join me for all the salty/sweet/chocolatey goodness one can enjoy. We're starting it off right. We JUST got up and it's after 9:00 a.m.

Anonymous said...

Know exactly how you are feeling Dianne (and Penny)...so discouraged. I don't do predictions any more, and I find I have kind of become numb to it...not sure if that is good or bad.


Jen of Scott and Jen

4D said...

Is is bittersweet..

Keep smilin!

Angela said...

Dianne,

Sending you a big hug (or should I just send chips & chocolate?!)
How about all three??
Geez, I wish I didn't live so far away, Penny's pity party sounds like fun :)

Angela :)

Mammarazzi Madness said...

It's going to pick up ....I just know it !
Soon diapers, drool bibs, teething rings and a house full of toys will be your focus.
It's coming girl ....

A

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

7 MONTHS???? This is getting crazy!!

Big hugs to you and PW

Carrie

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Hi Diane,

I wanted to check to see if you wanted to have our backpack stroller.
We took it to China with us and it was awesome in airports and at Summer Palace etc. It is a backpack that converts into a stroller.
I already have a backpack for Aly and it's a shame that this stroller is gathering dust.
Do you want it ??
The price is right ....lol.
It's free !!
It might be great to take to China when you get your girl. It's lightweight and comfy for long walks.
Email me if you are interested at astorino@bdumail.com
Andrea