Sunday, August 19, 2007

CHUG CHUG CHUGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well here we have it...#20 has just arrived,all that is left to do is keep praying that the CCAA keeps rolling full steam ahead.

10 comments:

Mammarazzi Madness said...

I know I can ....I know I can ....toot toot .....

lol

Hang in there ...at least you are steaming along ....

A

Anonymous said...

Great way to bring in #20! Love the train!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully that train picks up a little steam!!

Anonymous said...

Dianne..We are getting there...
Jen of Scott and Jen

C's Mom said...

20 down! Amazing...but great to have behind you.

the mommy said...

I love the train.. What a great way to bring #20..

hang on I can feel the steam building...

Susan

Krista Dolan said...

your sooo close now......
TOOOOT TOOOOT!!!

Angela said...

Can we get off the train and take a plane?? LOL
Here's to waiting with you!!

Angela :)

4D said...

20 done & never to be repeated!

Keep smilin!

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

Your getting closer!! Full steam ahead girl.......toot toot lol
Carrie