An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!SHOPPING AT IKEA!!!!!!!
In Ontario at the Bonners having a great time. I'll add more when I sober up err I mean get a chance. In the mean time check out what we've been doing at Lisa's site.Chat soon....WHAT A BLAST!!!!
Ooohhh...what did you buy me?!!?!? Sure looks like a lot of fun. Tell Lisa I will let her know if I need to take her up on that offer or heck, tell her to come by anyway! I'd love to meet her in person.
You have made us East Coast girls PROUD!! Way to GO!! Looks like you all are having so much fun and the shopping looks like its been very GOOD!! Oh and Lisa you are my kind of wine maker, one can never have enough wine!! Heard you guys saw us in TO- too Funny!! Take Care See you Sat!! Sheila
4 comments:
Fun stuff!
Have fun!
Keep smilin!
Ooohhh...what did you buy me?!!?!? Sure looks like a lot of fun. Tell Lisa I will let her know if I need to take her up on that offer or heck, tell her to come by anyway! I'd love to meet her in person.
You have made us East Coast girls PROUD!! Way to GO!! Looks like you all are having so much fun and the shopping looks like its been very GOOD!! Oh and Lisa you are my kind of wine maker, one can never have enough wine!!
Heard you guys saw us in TO- too Funny!!
Take Care
See you Sat!!
Sheila
Awesome!!! So glad u are having fun!Can't wait to hear all about it in person:)
Post a Comment