Wednesday, November 28, 2007

OH HOW I LOVE THIS TIME OF MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YAYHOOOOO!!!!The rumors are starting to fly on the RQ(rumor queen),ya gotta love it!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

Here's hoping for a December 15th cut off!!! Good luck. Next month will be H - E - double Hockey Stick. Say hi to Uncle for me. :)

Lisa said...

Yahooooo is right!! I'm also thinking it will be a Dec. 15th cut off or just before. I'm so flippn excited!!!!!!! Bring on the referrals!!!

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

Whats the rumors???????????

Carrie

4D said...

Hoping for good news!!!

Keep smilin!

Ohilda said...

OMG! I am dying with anticipation. You have no idea how much I want Baby M to be in this batch!

Luck and prayers headed your way!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Ok girl, if rumors are correct, you'll be in the next batch ...
You are soooooo close ....
( and just think, you've got Christmas to occupy your time:)

A

Deb said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'll have to have a looky!