Thursday, December 6, 2007

WELL ONLY 5 LID DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well Folks It Is Now Official ,The Stork Has Arrived Yet Again....Woohooo!!!! The CCAA Has Matched Up to And Including The 14 Of December........Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!! That Only Leaves 5 Days of Matching Left To Include Us......Yip Yip Yipppppeeeeeeeee!!!


Do We Dare To Even Think That Next Month Could Be The Month That We Will FINALLYYYYYY See Sweet Baby M'S Little Face???????


I Guess We Can Only Sit Back, Relax And Wait Yet Again ANOTHER 4-5 Weeks Until It Is Time Yet Again To Hop On The Old Dreaded Roller Coaster................I Guess This Time We Will Be Sitting In The Front Row And Holding On Extra Tight As It Could Be A Hell Of A Ride This Round..........LOL

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! You are almost there!!!

Unknown said...

cant wait to celebrate with you..woohoo

PennyWolfe said...

I can hardly wait!! Christmas is going to ZOOM right by for sure!!

4D said...

I am having good feelings that your turn is coming up next!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

You're in ....I just know it ....
Get your nursery ready, start checking your lists and start you packing list .........cause as soon as you get the call .....time flies ....
Where do you think she'll be from ?
I wonder if another spicy girl is about to come to NB !
This time next month , you'll know :)
WOO HOO !
A

Deb said...

You my friend are totally in next batch, I just have to believe it!!!! I'm so happy for you, what a great and exciting Christmas this is going to be for you!!!!

Angela said...

holy crap ~ you are NEXT!!!

I am so excited!!! yahooooooooo!!!

Ange

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

wahoooooooooooo

it is a comin!!!

Carrie

Jamie and Angela said...

I'm so excited for you! I just can't wait to see Baby M's picture! Your long long wait is almost over.