LAST WKEND WE WENT TO MONCTON TO MEET ELLA AND HER MOMMY AND DADDY ARRIVE FROM CHINA AND STAYED AT CRYSTAL PALACE..........my mommy and daddy left Saint John at my nap time........but i didn't sleep....hehe!...so daddy thought i could nap when we arrived at the hotel...hehe!
MY MOMMY SAID IF I DON'T NAP WE WILL HAVE TIME TO GO SHOPPING AT THE GAP,BEFORE WE GO TO THE AIRPORT...........soooo i guess the napping will have to wait...hehe!
AT THE MONCTON AIRPORT AWAITING MY NEW FRIEND ELLA.....HOW EXCITING!!!!
MY MOM SURE WAS HAPPY TO SEE THIS FAMILY FINALLY TOGETHER!!
HI SISTA WELCOME TO CANADA........YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT HERE!!
HERE IS MY NEW FRIEND ELLA WITH HER MOMMY AND DADDY(what a happy family).
WAITING FOR DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LISTEN LADY IF YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE THAT I'M GETTING THE MASHED POTATOES WHILE YOU GUYS EAT THE DEEP FRIED MOZZA STICKS,YA GOTTA BE JOKING!!
MY DADDY AND I CHECKING OUT MY MOMMIES WINE LIST.
OK!!OK!!ONE MORE MINUTE!!!
YOU TWO KEEP PROMISING THAT WE ARE GOING ON THE RIDES SOON(why does my mama always have to finish her glass of wine first).
OK MOMMY JUST ONE MORE KISS AND THEN TO THE RIDES WE GO....YIPEEEE!!!
COME ON GALS MY BED TIME IS IN 45MINS.
HEY DO YA THINK THIS GUY LOVES ME A LITTLE?????????
MY FIRST RIDE ON THE CAROUSEL.........I THINK I'LL JUST TAKE THE BENCH THIS ROUND!!!
NOT SURE IF I REALLY LIKE THIS THING?????????
HEY WHAT DOES THIS GUY WANT??????JUST BECAUSE I HAVE MY WINE LIST AND XZ IS BEHIND THE WHEEL DOESN'T MEAN WE ARE GOING TO BREAK ANY RULES!
YEEHA!!!! I STILL HAVE MY WINE LIST.......AND IT IS CLEAR SAILING ........STEP ON IT XZ!!!
HEY THIS ISN'T SO BAD....I THINK I COULD GET USED TO THIS THING...IT BEATS THE BENCH...RIGHT MRS.B




11 comments:
Love the new pic.
Looks like the Mahoney family had a great time.
Love
Rose
Awhhh .....I love those pictures. You all looked like you had so much fun!
We were there with the kids in the winter and Alyana and Ben loved it.
The hotel is very nice too !
When are you heading to Fredericton next ?
I'm off this Friday and every other Friday from there on. We should get together and let the girls play.
I could come there too.I'm not great with driving in SJ but I would BRAVE it just for you two girls!
I was so sorry that I missed the playdate in May ,,,,although Cuba WAS pretty awesome ....hehe
Take care,
Andrea
Hey there my dear friend M, you can drive next time and I'll pick the wine!!! I had a great time with you and B, sure wish we could ditch the BIG kids, so we could really let loose!!*LOL* Our mommies really are great, they like to have alot of fun too!!
Can't wait for our next outing!!
HUGS and smooches!!!
XZ
Looks like a great time! Love all her expressions.
Well, Grace would be real proud of you little Miss M with your wine list and all.
Sounds like a fun time was had by all.
Miss you guys.
Sienna and crew.
How wonderful for that family. There little girl is very lucky. Great pictures.
Have a wonderful day
Wendy
Wow, Meaghan's a night owl. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. It's great being a full-time mom, isn't it? : ) (Looking fab, by the way, Dianne!)
Kathy
LOVE the pics and that you write as if M is talking... too sweet...
However next time you come to Moncton, you will have to let us know so that we can finaly meet in person :)
We are going to Saint Jean for a wedding in October.. I know I know its far but maybe we could meet for breakfast or something the next day as we are staying overnight :)
will chat before then for sure...
Lisa
dear meaghan,
thank you so much for coming to the airport to meet me, mommy and daddy were so happy to finally meet you!
looks like I missed lots of fun at crystal palace...mommy says next time you come to town I can go too. can't wait to see you again and play
love,
ella
xox
Miss M with the wine list is just tooooo funny! You still get a night cap?! Oh man, the only one I've seen in 6 months involves 3% milk!!!
What a great post...tears streaming down my face, I miss you guys sooo much!! Love the hair D forgot to tell you...You trying to be a yummy mummy???? lol
Sweeney's
Post a Comment