An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
OH I so LOVE that laugh!!! It melts my heart! XZ was in a belly laugh watching Meaghan! looks like the hairy siblings would like to give the slide a try too!!
I love the videos! What a happy little girl! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. My next trip HAS to be there. Bought her something cute here in Stratford, I walked around the store hugging it, but they wrapped it all up!! Have to wait to show it to Meaghan to see it again...It is very cute, but not nearly as cute as Meaghan.
10 comments:
That's just toooooo cute...
Love
Aunt Rose
OH I so LOVE that laugh!!! It melts my heart! XZ was in a belly laugh watching Meaghan! looks like the hairy siblings would like to give the slide a try too!!
I love the 'Wooooo' even before she starts...and the laugh is infectious! What a cutie!!
Oh Meaghan! You're too cute on your slide! I love your laugh and big smiles! Can't wait to see you again!
Love,
Andrew, Lisa and Lacey
I love the videos! What a happy little girl! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. My next trip HAS to be there. Bought her something cute here in Stratford, I walked around the store hugging it, but they wrapped it all up!! Have to wait to show it to Meaghan to see it again...It is very cute, but not nearly as cute as Meaghan.
Oh we loved these videos!!! Miss B made me watch them 100 times...
She loved to watch Meaghan, but also noticed Casper and kitty!!!
She's having so much fun, love her laugh! Too cute!
Olivia's starting to enjoy sliding too. I love it when they laugh :)
Awww, I'm so glad she is loving the slide!
Lily will ask for it, then say... "Baby Meaghan needs it! I'm too big" LOL
I can't wait to see you again!!
Krista
How great is that, she looks so exited after she slides down...
enjoy your day
Wendy
Post a Comment