DON'T I LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!p.s. take note of the shoes......they were her gottcha day shoes.
I HOPE 2009 WILL BE AS GOOD A YEAR AS 2008 WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY LADY I'M TRYING TO EAT HERE..............he he!!!!!
THESE TWO MADE COUNTLESS TRIPS UP FRONT TO GET A CLOSER LOOK AT THE BEAUTIFUL DRAGON HEAD!!!!
DADDY'S PRINCESS HAS BEEN RUNNING A LOW GRADE FEVER OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF DAY(darn molars).
I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR PICTURE FIRST!!!
THE HAPPY FAMILY OF FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAKING IN SOME OF THE LIVE ENTERTAINMENT.......which was beautiful.
DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE???????????????
TAKE ONE!!!!!!!!!!
TAKE TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MISS B LOVES HER WATERMELON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAKE FOUR.............for a family photo.................OK where is the rest of Joe's head.....lol!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY YEAR OF THE OX EVERYONE...............Thank You Darrel,Karen,Briannah,Clarence,Sheila,XZ,Dastan,Andrew,Lisa,Lacey and new friends Jeff,Dee and little Jade for making our first CNY as a family that much more special.........and a special HUGS GO OUT TO OUR DEAR FRIENDS AND TRAVEL MATES OF GROUP 253!!!!!
16 comments:
Happy Chinese New Year!!!!! Miss Meaghan looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
Love all the pictures, glad you all had fun and what a way to ring it in!!!...nothing better then great friends and family~
Carrie
Wow, love the post!!! It is too funny because Si He wore her shoes that she had on FF Day too!!! Her damn WIDE foot still isn't longer, maybe just a bit wider, lol!!! Looks like a great time was had by all. You all looked MARVELOUS!!! Great chatting with you today...miss you guys lots,
(((HUGS)))
The Sweeney's
Sienna is very jealous of the shoes. She says Meaghan got the pretty pair and she got the crappy cloth pair. LOL
You look beauuuutiful Meaghan. You looked like you had a lot of fun for sure. We miss you guys and hope to see you in the summer. Grace says that her house is the middle between the two farthest families. Well, maybe not but she wants us to think that.
Happy New Year, my friend!! Meaghan as always, looks beautiful and is getting so big!
Hugs,
Ohilda
Looks like a great time! Meaghan looked beautiful. Hope she's feeling better soon.
She looks so sweet!!
I hope to see you soon!!!!!
Krista
WHAT A GREAT WAY TO RING IN ANOTHER NEW YEAR. WE LOVED SHARING IT WITH YOU ALL. MISS MEAGHAN I AM SURE THE YEAR OF THE OX WILL BE YET EVEN BETTER THAN THE LAST. THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER!!
THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR FIRST CNY WITH US!
LOVE YA
Hey, those ARE nice shoes, Meaghan! Ava got the crappy cloth ones too, Lisa. I can't believe Meaghan and Sophia can still fit into them. That was so two sizes ago for Ava. Both Meaghan and Lacey look soooo sweet in their dresses. Looks like you guys all had a great time. Happy New Year!
Great Pictures Dianne! Looks like you had a great time with great friends.
I'm still sizing up Miss Meaghan in every picture trying to imagine what it will be like to meet my 3 year old!!
It was great to celebrate with you Miss M. You looked absolutley adorable as usual. I hope you are feeling better soon.. It is almost time to party again!
Happy New Year to you and your cutie!
Happy CNY!
Love the pictures! Her pony tails are just adorable!
Ps. You have an award over at my blog!
I can't believe how big Meagan is getting!
Great pictures,Happy CNY!
HAppy New Year :)
The pics are beautiful :)
Andrea
Better late than never, I'm checking in to see the CNY pics, OMG, she grew up! Beautiful pics, love the "3 takes" lol! She's certainly a beautiful little Chi-rish girl...keep the pictures coming!
Your little princess is so precious! I love her beautiful smile!
Post a Comment