Saturday, January 3, 2009

YAYYYYYYY!!!!! 20LBS.!!!!!!!!!!

Well yesterday Dr.Simon weighed me and I finally reached 20lbs.we were all so excited,we clapped and cheered.

I'm getting to be such a big girl.........I am now 31 1/2 inches tall...and can even climb everything with my hands in my pocket.


On Monday I turn 2,but tomorrow we will celebrate my Birthday......I will probably be allowed to eat a whole box of smarties at once....he he!



Oh! By the way Carolyn,my mommy wanted you to know that I am wearing a 12-18 month Gap ribbed body suit,12 month Gap dress and size 18 month Children's Place footless tights(with a couple tucks in the waist line).She hopes this helps you get ready for Jaida Kate.




12 comments:

Family of Four said...

Happy Birthday to you big girl!!! You are really catching up. I am 23 lbs and 31 1/2 inches tall tto!!! Hey does that make my butt bigger than yours??? lol!!! Hope you have a great day and eat as MUCH as you can, mommies are funny on your birthday seems like anything goes, well almost anything!! Miss you lots and wish I could be there.


Hugs from....
Si He Sweeney and the rest of the Sweeney gang

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS MEAGHAN!! CONGRATS ON REACHING THE 20LB MARK!TIME SURE HAS GONE BY SO QUICKLY IT SEEMS LIKE ONLY A SHORT TIME A GO THAT WE WERE ALL GLUED TO THE BLOG WATCHING YOUR MOM AND DAD JOURNEY TO YOU AND NOW YOU ARE TWO! CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE YOU A BDAY SMOOTCH AND OF COURSE HAVE A SMARTIE OR TWO WITH YOU!
WE LOVE YOU
YIE YIE AND FAMILY

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Hi Meaghan!
Congratulations at hitting the 20lb mark! Wow! I think you may be tiny but I can tell you are full of spunk and personality!!

Thanks for the tip on clothing sizes for Jaida Kate. Even though you are a year and two months YOUNGER than her, it sounds like you are the exact same size. Tell your mom I really appreciate her taking the time to coach me on sizes before heading off the China.

Happy 2009, Meaghan and the Mahoney family!!

Just Us Girls said...

Happy Birthday Meghan!! Hope you have a great day!
Hard to believe you are 2 yrs old tomorrow!!! I remeber the day you flew home...oh so tiny!!

Have lots of smarties for Carrie LOL!...

Sending big hugs
xoxoxo
Care, Kayli and mya

Just Us Girls said...

P.S
Congrats on the 20LBS!!!! Good job Meaghan, you are a growing girl and so beautiful!

Carrie

Mike and Cheryl said...

OOOHHHH!!!!
She's such a cutie!!! Happy birthday Miss M.!!
xox
Cheryl & Mike

Krista Dolan said...

Holy Crow!! 20lbs!!
My daddy has some clothes he is going to bring to you! He'll call your daddy next week at work!
Happy Birthday and Happy New Year!
Lily!

PennyWolfe said...

Happy Birthday! You're taller than me by an inch but I think I might have a pound on you...Mommy can't remember exactly. I've been eating like a horse lately. Must be a growth spurt coming on...might get extra inch in height soon.

Happy Birthday. Hope it's a good one!

Lisa

C's Mom said...

Happy New Year AND Happy Birthday (belated).

Your Miss M is so cute and so expressive.

Unknown said...

you are the cutest little girl

Love these pics

Jamie and Angela said...

Happy birthday Meaghan! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Darrel and Karen said...

Happy Birthday Miss M.. and congrats on hitting the 20lb mark!!
You are going to have to keep me around for your body guard.

Miss B