Friday, April 24, 2009

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we are off to Old Town, Maine tomorrow and then it is off to New Hampshire on Sunday for the week.............we will be returning on the 2nd.I will be sure to take lots of photos and shop a bit too....lol!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT trip D! I LOVE the Easter pictures! M has gotten so big. She is so cute! Take care. LL

Darrel and Karen said...

Hope you have a great time, and find lots of shopping!!!

C's Mom said...

Safe travels...and thanks for that cutie update too :0)

Just Us Girls said...

Have an awesome trip and be sure to post lots of pictures!!!!
Care
P.S. I love the Easter pictures! She is a beauty!!

Family of Four said...

Hmmm still waiting for pics of the FAB shopping, lol
B

Krista Dolan said...

Can't wait to see road trip photos!!
Krista

Lisa said...

I've wondered where you were. Bloglines has let me down again once more. I didn't get any notice that you updated. Oh well, I hope you had a great time. Looking forward to the pics. Hey Dianne how many more days until our reunion????

Deb said...

Sounds like you had a nice trip.
Happy Mothers Day Diane. Have a blessed day!
The easter update post is adorable! Daddy was right she does look precious!

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Dianne,
You really need to put new pictures on the blog.What happened to all of the pictures that you took of your trip?You need to really put the pictures on here.

Love Ya and Miss ya
Mandy

Krista Dolan said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!