ME IN SUNNY NEW HAMPSHIRE......IN APRIL!!
WE SWAM IN THE POOL A COUPLE TIMES A DAY!!!!!!!!
I SURE LOVED THESE SUCKERS, THE HOTEL KEPT A GOOD SUPPLY!!!!
ME AND MY DAD.............................................I WUV YOU DADA!!!
COOL...................................TIME FOR OUTSIDE BUBBLES AGAIN!!!
A COUPLE OF THINGS MY MOMMY BOUGHT FOR ME IN NH!!!
I LOVE THIS CHALK ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAH DAH!!!!!!!!!..............................DO YOU LIKE MY FLOWER??????
READING A STORY TO DAKOTA.......MY BROTHERS DOGGY!!!!
HEY MOM LOOK ......I FIT IN THE CUBE.........LOL!!!
DAKOTA IS SOOOOOOOOO NOSEY...........HE IS JUST A BABY THOUGH.........(only weighs in at 62lbs.at 5.5months old........Miss Meag is now 21.14 lbs. at 29months...lol!!).
CRUISING IN MY NEW WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STRUMMING IT UP WITH DAD!!!!!!!!!!
HE HE!!!!!! SHE DOESN'T KNOW I'M HIDING BEHIND HER............LOL!!!






9 comments:
Well Miss M you are just too cute for words!! You really have a great sense for fashion too!!! Did you cut Daddy's mustache off?? Missing you lots up here in northern NB and maybe you will come out and visit us in Sussex this summer??? Love and Hugs...
The Sweeney's
xoxoxox
Well, that was worth the wait I must say! Beautiful pics!!! Didn't recognize Dada at first, lol! Whenever I go to the mall/stores I usually end up in the little girls section, and I always wonder how you can resist all that cute little girl stuff...now I know, you don't!!! Hope to get to see you guys in person, and soon! Thanks for the post ~ Marilyn.
WOW THOSE ARE THE BEST PICTURES YET. SHE IS JUST SUCH A CUTIE!!! YA YA LOVES YOU BIG BUNCHES AND SO DOES D AND XZ!!!!
MAN YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU DID ALL THAT SHOPPING, YOUR PUTTING ME TO SHAME!!!*LOL*
LOVE the pigtails! Meaghan is looking like such a little girl now. No more baby. Man where does the time go??
Great pics!
GASP!!! YOUR ALIVE!!! ;)
Holy cow Miss M, you are growing up way way way too quick!
We miss you guys!!!
Krista
Great photos! Miss Meaghan, you and Miss Ava are leading parallel lives — swimming, bubbles and riding around in your own car. Life is good!
See you all soon! Three more sleeps!!
SOOOO great to see an update !!
She is some precious...
we so have to meet in person one day !
Lisa
Wow Meaghan~ you look like you're having sooo much fun!! I'm jealous!!!!
Hugs, Cheryl:)
So adorable!!!
Meaghan and Jaida are pretty much the exact same size (Jaida at 40 months!!!)
Looks like Meaghan is enjoying life to the fullest!! She's such a doll.
Hugs from PEI!
Post a Comment