WELL LAST YEAR WE WERE ELEVEN BLESSED FAMILIES THAT ALL FLEW INTO THE BEAUTIFUL CITY OF NANNING , CHINA'S GUANGXI PROVENCE AND MET ELEVEN OF THE MOST PRECIOUS BABY GIRLS.
TOMORROW MORNING WE HIT THE ROAD TO REUNITE WITH NINE OF THOSE FAMILIES...................................................................................................................
IN BEAUTIFUL QUEBEC....................WE RENTED A 9 BEDROOM VILLA IN BEAUTIFUL SAINT SAUVEUR.....................SO WE WILL BE ONE VERY LARGE BLESSED FAMILY OF 34 ALL UNDER ONE VERY BIG ROOF.............................................WHAT A BLAST IT SHOULD BE..................................................LMAO!!!!!!!P.S.Pete,Melanie and Chloe-Lynn (along with our Beijing mates Larry,Michelle and Olivia) you will be missed!
8 comments:
HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!YA-YA WILL MISS YOU GUYS. CANT WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT YOUR TRIP!!!
TRAVEL SAFE
Hope you have a great time....
Have a wonderful time!
WOW!!! What a blast!!! Glad we took the extra day on the way home!! I will post some pics later and update the blog. JJ and Si He had a blast. JJ asked where :maggie" and Lacey were and if she could visit this summer...awwwww!! Miss you xoxo
How was the reunion??? Hope you had a great time, I am sure you did
Oh That must have been fun!
You'll have to do a post on it for us.
Thanks for the congrats, we are still over the moon with excitment. I love this feeling!
So are we going to get an update??? LOL!!!
Hi Dianne, I was hoping to see some updated pics of the Babe (mostly to keep me from going insane while we wait for our referral)!!!! UUUGGGHHH!!!
Cheryl:)
Post a Comment