The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before March 22, 2006.
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before October 13, 2005.
Well there you have it folks Oct.13th was the cut off date,keep in mind our lid is Dec.19th,so still 66 days of matching has to be completed before we get to see that sweet little face.
Now i know what your all thinking" 66 days is that all",well you have to understand for the past few months CCAA has only been averaging approximately 14 days a month,so basically as it stands,we are looking at a June referral(providing no more slow downs).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hopefully there won't be anymore slow downs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they might actually speed up. One can dream...
Dianne remember when we first got intoduced and we were guessing when we were going?? Remember I said I was sure we'd be going in August?? Well I just didn't expect it would be 2007 but it looks like I might be right. I really feel it will be July, Aug or Sept at the latest. At any rate as long as we're all together anyone of those months is fine with me. If not sooner that is.
Hugs
Lisa
Post a Comment