
Well another month down,we are now in our 14th month of waiting...another month closer to BABY M...yipppppeeeee!!!!!!
Which way will CCAA roll those dice???????
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
5 comments:
Man, that was a tricky one to get to 14!! LOL! Congrats on another month. Only 6 more to go.
Your FRIEND,
Penny
Yaaaaayyyy!! I hope a big bluster of wind comes and knocks those dice down in our favour.
We're almost there.
Hi Dianne,
Here's hoping that the time moves quickly and you will have your babe in your arms soon. I know it's hard to believe but trust me, it will be here before you know it and then this waiting period will fade away and become a memory.
Take Care,
Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I will sure to be back :)
Andrea
Hi Dianne, I just found your blog. Can't wait to look on here and see your referral pictures!
Angela
OMG! 14 months!!
Your getting closer......
Yanger
Post a Comment