Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mothers and Moms in waiting out there!!I also want to take the time to wish my Mom a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Thank you for all you do and have done for me,my life is better because of you!
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
4 comments:
Happy Mothers Day, Dianne!
Hugs,
Carrie
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Happy Mother’s Day!
Keep smilin!
Hope you had a special day Dianne. I am sure your guys made your day wonderful!! You certainly deserve it. You already have proven to be a great mom and soon will be a mom of a second little one.Being a mom is a blessing and I know both of your children will also feel blessed to have you as their mom!!
Take Care
Sheila
Post a Comment