
Flight Details
Detailed Flight Information:Air Canada Flight 32 to Toronto, ON, Canada(YYZ-Pearson International Airport)n/a
-->
79° FClear
Airline
Air Canada
Flight Number
32
Departure City (Airport)
Beijing, China (ZBAA)
Departure Time
05/24/2007 07:15 PM
Arrival City (Airport)
Toronto, ON, Canada (YYZ)
Arrival Time
05/24/2007 07:29 PM
Remaining Flight Time
00:00
Aircraft Type
A343
Current Altitude
0 feet
Current Groundspeed
0 mph
Flight Status
"Arrived" .......And Penny and I sure Enjoyed tracking it!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Wow! I cannot beleive that their voyage is almost done. Boys! Did time sure fly. I dont think we'll be able to make it down to see them arrive as I have a work project due today. (GRRR!) Wish them all the best from us!
Now we have to track the next flight too!!!!!
Remind me who to hire if I need A couple of PI's!*LOL*. Well Mrs & Mr M, it won't be long and we will all be welcoming you home with baby M!
Hey Dianne,
It was great to meet you today! Wish we had been able to spend more time there. Maybe next time I see you you will have your little one with you!
Such an exciting time!
Keep smilin!
Post a Comment