Saturday, May 19, 2007

YUP 17 MONTHS !!!!!!!

Today marks our 17th month and we are still waiting!The gestation of a killer whale is about 17 months.Since we have passed that,we now have a very good chance of becoming more like an elephant,whose gestation is between 20-22 months.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another LID anniversary. Here is hoping there won't be too many more!! Let's hurry up and bring home baby M

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

I agree with PW, lets hurry up and bring home Lola and baby M!!!!!

Congrats on 17mnths.

CY

Sheila said...

Ok well at least we won't be as large as a pregnant elephnat!*LOL* Well unless we turn to chocolate as comfort while we wait*grin* Happy LID anniversary! One thing for sure baby M is coming home and with each day it gets closer!! Things are looking brighter for referrals and their speed.

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

YAY! 17 months! That much closer.......

Krista Dolan said...

Dianne...What is your exact log in date...and Penny's too??
I am still hooked on the Rumor Queen's website!! LOL
17 months, getting sooo close now....
Krista
PS: See you this weekend. I have something pink and warm for you!!
PSS: Kidnap Carrie, She needs to come to this!! It's fun!!

Lisa said...

Hey Dianne congrats on 17. We ARE gettting closer. I sure hope RQ is right in the amount of days being matched. Here's keeping the fingers, toes, arms, eyes, well you get the picture.

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

I can't wait to hear your wonderful news !!!!

Thinking of you during this long wait !

Lisa

4D said...

Happy 17 Month LID-iversary!!!

Keep smilin!