Friday, October 19, 2007

UMMMM!!!!! AN ELEPHANT EH!!!!!!!!

YUP!!! WE ARE STILL HERE.........Just sitting back,relaxing and keeping it cool.Another month down,that brings us to 22 months and another month closer to sweet baby M.

By the way had a ladybug crawl up my arm yesterday and another land on my cheek today......could it be that another batch of referrals will be arriving soon??????......only CCAA really knows!!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Woohoo Dianne! Another month bites the dust.

I had a ladybug land on the windshield of the van tonight after picking Kaileigh up from school. I hope it's a sign!!!!

Anonymous said...

We had a couple on the house! Here's hoping you hear soon!

4D said...

Happy 22 Months Done!!

I hope it means something.

Keep smilin

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Wow congrats on the 22 months...!
Come on CCAA!!!

Anonymous said...

Your upbeat attitude is catchy!! Another month down, you are getting that much closer to baby M!! I had two lady bugs crawl over me today and saw another two!!
SB