Friday, October 26, 2007

A PROUD NEW DAD!!!!!!!!!!!


"From the beginning of this process I've heard rumors that they match the looks with the father and the personality with the mother. Now I know it's true! HEHE"
That little blurb was posted by a very proud new DADDY (they just received their referral,and will travel to pick up their gorgeous daughter in December),thought it was so cute,I just had to post it here...lol!!!!

7 comments:

EssGeeEff said...

*grin*

Ohilda said...

You scared the bejeezus outta me! I thought you had gotten your referral!!!!! LOL!

Ok...now that I could breathe...it was funny!

Unknown said...

so glad I found your blog. Will be back to laugh more later

Amy and Michael
LID 4/23/07

4D said...

That is a good one!

Keep smilin!

Deb said...

Oh! Thank heavens! I heard that they use the passport photo's to match you with your child....Hubby's look pretty good I on the other hand look like I just escaped..

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I thinks it's true lots of people say Zoe looks like Jarrod!

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

GOOD GOD! I thought you got yours too..then when you read traveling in Dec I knew you mean Scott and Jennifer:)!

Hope all is well