Sunday, April 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY/BROTHERLY LOVE???????

Yesterday was my Dadda's """"40TH"""""birthday......and I celebrated my 15 month one...........HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDA!!!!!!!!!!!
OK PEOPLE!!!!i know the sun is shining and we should get some fresh air.................but ohhhhhhh i love my comfy bed.......just 5 more mins.

I love baby mum mums!!!!!!



Getting ready to go for a walk today.


I love being outside in the sunshine!!




My Mom,doggie and i had a great walk with my daddy today,the weather was beautiful.





My brother loves me....and I love him!!






Oh how i love my brother..........he always makes sure i have a full belly!








The only bad part about having such a handsome older brother is..............when he is ready to go out on his date...he just sticks me in this thing!!!!!!!







11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like good times! Let me know when you want to walk the hills of Millidgeville!

Sheila said...

Oh baby M you are one little doll!!! We love you a big bunch!!! KISS!! HUG!!

We had fun celebrating both milestones in the Mahoney family!Joe it really only gets better! Well not that I have any experience at being OVER 40, but thats what I've been told!!*LOL*

Love all the great pictures!!

Family of Four said...

Lordy, lordy look whose 40...Hey old man enjoy your new girl she will keep you feelin' 30, until she stsrts dating and then you will feel 80, lol!! Love the pictures!
(((HUGS)))
The Sweeney's

Anonymous said...

I swear she keeps getting cutier.
Happy birthday Joe. Hope it was a great one.

Love
Rose

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

Oh she is such a sweetheart Diane ! I love the part about being put into the exersaucer when her brother is ready for his date :)

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh my I so wish that is could be there to meet Miss Meaghan.She is so cute and just keeps getting cutier bythe moment.So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Joe.

Love you guys and give Meaghan a big hug and kiss for me.

Love
Mandy

Just Us Girls said...

Happy Birthday Joe!!!!!!!

Love all the pictures. Can't wait to see her in person.

Carrie

Darrel and Karen said...

Happy 40th Joe, and 15Mos Miss Meaghan..

Thanks for all the great pics. Miss M you are such a cutie pie.

Gail said...

The pictures are great!
I love the "5 more minutes"
My daughter says that all the time!
I also love the one where big brother sticks her in her seat and away he goes.
Too cute!

p.s. I ALWAYS love pictures with fur babies in them!!

Kathy said...

Happy belated b'days, Joe and Meaghan! Glad to hear Meaghan's a good sleeper. Nice, isn't it. Very nice pics. (Nice Quinny, Miss M!)
Kathy M

Deb said...

Wow things look like they are going really well over here! I love that big brother is jumping right in there. I can"t wait to see our 20 year old with her little sister. How old is your son? I get a charge out of how peopke say how many years will be between my girls! Cracks me up like I'm breaking some kinda unspoken rule or something!