An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
Sunday, April 13, 2008
TAILS?????????????????????
YESTERDAY MOMMY THOUGHT I SHOULD HAVE A ......................PIGTAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND TODAY DADDY THOUGHT................I SHOULD HAVE TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OF COURSE MOMMY AND DADDY BOTH AGREE THAT I LOOK AND I AM ADORABLE.........JUST BECAUSE I'M ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mommy and daddy are'nt they only ones that think you are adorable!!! Love the pigtails and the funky outfit today!! Miss M you just keep getting cutier!!!
Too cute! The hardest "issue" I've had with adoption is how quickly they grow up! They come home as toddlers and they time just flies by!! The literally go from toddlers to big girls overnight! She looks great!
Love the piggies .... Alyana never would keep hers in until I found some great plastic elastics at the dollar store ( that she cannot get out). Glad to see some new pictures of little Miss M ( although I am hoping that we meet in person soon). Andrea
18 comments:
Mommy and daddy are'nt they only ones that think you are adorable!!!
Love the pigtails and the funky outfit today!! Miss M you just keep getting cutier!!!
Hugs!!!
That is some seriously cute pigtailin' going on.
Very cute!! Glad I finally get to see how cute she looks in the purple outfit!!
Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter!!
Auntie Rose also thinks she is adorable. Loves the smiles, her whole face lights up. The pigtails are cute.
Love
Rose
Too cute! The hardest "issue" I've had with adoption is how quickly they grow up! They come home as toddlers and they time just flies by!! The literally go from toddlers to big girls overnight!
She looks great!
Hi Meaghan, I think you're Mommy and Daddy are right, you are just too adorable in one or two pigtails!
The Whites!
What a cutie!!!
Dig the outfits!!!
Krista
Love the piggies ....
Alyana never would keep hers in until I found some great plastic elastics at the dollar store ( that she cannot get out).
Glad to see some new pictures of little Miss M ( although I am hoping that we meet in person soon).
Andrea
Love the pig tails!
She looks sooo happy! :)
She is stylin!
So cute! It's great to see her big, big smile! What a happy girl!
She is some sweet with those tails :)
Lisa
Love the pig tails one or two they are all great!!! She's very cute
Have a wonderful Day
Wendy
Love those piggies … so cute!!
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
Ah Miss M is soooo adorable!! love the pigtails ~ too sweet!
Angela :)
Oh my goodness! I could eat 'er up! HOW CUTE!!!!!!
Hugs!
I am sooooo lovin' the tails - one or two - doesn't matter!
LOVE the pigtails!!! adorable! and what beautiful outfits she has on.. she is one stylin little girl.
Carrie
Post a Comment