Wednesday, April 23, 2008

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!SEADOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TEAM GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT WAS SO MUCH FUN,I ATE BABY MUM-MUMS AND HOT GOOOOOEY PRETZELS TOO....YUMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!

I EVEN MADE THE SEA DOD WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last evening I attended my first Sea Dog game and "LOVED IT",I had so much fun and enjoyed all the loud music and fans.There was so much going on around me that I didn't know what to look at first,everyone thought I was a very good and content baby.I lasted up until 1/2 way through the third period (9:20p.m.),then it was home and off to bed....I fell asleep by 10:10p.m. and didn't even stir until 9:20a.m.this morning when mommy came in to my room to let my personal body guard(my puppy Casper)out to pee.....hehehe!!!!!!
My Uncle Doug and Aunt Darlene phoned earlier and invited us to the game again this evening .............BUT Mommy and Daddy thought I should stay home,have a bath a be in bed by 8p.m. tonite.............Soooooooo thanks to them I missed the last game of the season.I sure hope next season I will be able to attend a few more games.......after all I will be almost two my then!!

11 comments:

Sheila said...

I hope you get a cut for the best seadog marketing!! She is TOO TOO CUTE!!! CAN I SMOSH HER???!!!
I can't believe you would'nt let her go again tonight, what kind of mom are you!!??*LOL*

Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

What mean parents...lol
Just wait pretty soon it won't be so easy to say no.


Love
Rose

Anonymous said...

Hey guys.I am so glad that you keep putting pictures up of the Miss Meaghan so I can see her.I have them all saved to my computer so I can go back and look at her.She is so cute.I can not wait till I can hold her for the first time.I might make my way back there this summer.Give her a big kiss and a big hug for me,ok.

LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU SO MUCH

MANDY

Family of Four said...

Imagine that Miss M they wouldn't let you out two nights in a row, whats up with that???

Miss you lots,
The Sweeney's
xoxox

Family of Four said...

Imagine that Miss M they wouldn't let you out two nights in a row, whats up with that???

Miss you lots,
The Sweeney's
xoxox

Krista Dolan said...

LOVE the snow suit!!! LOL

She is a cutie and I can't wait to see her again soon.

Krista

PennyWolfe said...

Uncle Doug looks proud as punch! Not sure who enjoyed it more - him or MJ!!!!!!!

Wendy said...

She's is soo cute...

Enjoy your day
Wendy

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

What a little sweetheart! Love the piggies!!!!!!!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

My3Sons said...

OMG! That took me by surprise! She looks like she's having a blast! What a great girl! She looks adorable, just sitting back eating her cookies...

Just Us Girls said...

awesome! What a great shot for the paper!!!!!

Mom and Dad talked about meeting her on the way home tonight and how beautiful her and XZ are...

Hope to see you soon
Care