Monday, July 14, 2008

I LOVE MY HOUSE!!!!!!























I believe Meaghan certainly enjoys our back yard much more, now that she is standing upright...lol!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how much she has changed since I last saw her. She keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Can't wait to see her next week.

Love
Aunt Rose

TEAM HALL said...

The last shot just stole my heart!

Lisa said...

I'd love to come for lunch Meaghan but Mom says it's too far. Let me know if you're having a house warming party and I'll see if I can pull the cutness card.

(((hugs)))

Sienna
oh and K and Momma and Dadda

Darrel and Karen said...

I Love that smile. Your house looks like lots of fun.... Maybe we can stop by for a visit sometime. (B)

PennyWolfe said...

I love the last shot. Great smile!

Krista Dolan said...

we love our house too!! Maybe we can put them together and have a duplex!
LOL
Lily