Wednesday, July 30, 2008

CAMPING AT PINE CONE!!!!!!!!!!






























We went camping on the 17th/18th/19th and 20th,what a great time.Miss Meaghan "LOVED" it!!! It was Christmas in July on Saturday,so of course we had to decorate.The Allen's decided to come spend the day and evening with us,the girls really seemed to enjoy one another,we had a blast(lots of laughs).We are looking forward to more camping in the future for sure....enjoy the photos.





11 comments:

Unknown said...

what fun pictures

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Love the camping pics, we just took Thomas and Zoe although I don't think Zoe liked sharing a bed with Thomas..she missed her crib a lot!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Awhhh ...so much fun!
WE take the kids this week and we can't wait ....
Keep your toes crossed that the weather will be good :)
Hey, are you coming this way soon ?
A

Darrel and Karen said...

Looks like you had a great time camping!! But it wasn't the roughing it I had in mind LOL!

Lisa said...

LOVE the pics of the girls! I can't believe how much they've both changed. I love the Christmas decorations. Dianne, where's the tree???

Miss you guys.

Lisa

My3Sons said...

Great pics! Miss M looks so happy, what a little ham! Looks like you had great weather too...

Mike and Cheryl said...

The girls sure look like they were having lots of fun!!! Lots of smiles going on!!!
Mike and I are heading out this morning...but not calling for good weather...bummer!
Cheryl

Lisa, Andrew & Lacey Allen said...

I had lots of fun playing with you that day Meaghan. I hope we can do it again sometime. I promise not to cry next time! Mommy and Daddy said they had a fun day too.

Love
Lacey

Family of Four said...

Oh it looks like you had a great time!! Wish we could have been there with you. we will try and see you in August!!!

Love, The Sweeney's

Deb said...

I love how she scrunches up her nose when she smiles!
Sweet pics!

Just Us Girls said...

Love all the smiles on Meaghan!!! She was having a BLAST!!!!!!

Carrie