The B girls getting ready for our picnic lunch....it was yummy!!!!!!!
Mrs.B and the little princess blowing bubbles
Andrea,Aly,Meag and Myself.
Thanks for the "BEAUTIFUL" dress Andrea.
And look who we finally got to see once again,we traveled to China together,soooo nice to see them once again!!
Two Guangxi beauties!!!!!!
This is Angela(the lady with many talents,later I will post a photo of a Birthday cake she made),thanks again Angela for the beautiful video!!
A very proud Momma!!!
What a doll,getting ready for the wadding pool!
She loved it!!!
TOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
AWWWWWW!!!They are so sweet together!
Ahhh... maybe next time mommy will bring her swimsuit along...lol!!
Baby Girl!!!!
played out and ready to venture home...............On Friday we hit the highway with the B girls to Fredericton to pick up miss B's Birthday cake.Miss Meaghan got off to...a lets just say a very rough start......soooooo I ended up sitting on Miss B's port ta potty between the two little ones "ALL THE WAY".....but we made it!!!!Once there we had a great day(as you can see from the photos).It was so nice to see Melanie and Chloe-Lin again and to finally meet Andrea and the precious Miss Aly,I also met Laurie and her two precious girls.Even though Miss Meaghan would not leave mommies side she certainly appeared to have a great time also.Can hardly wait to do it all again soon,Krista thanks for arranging this, it was great.

7 comments:
Awwww!! Thanks guys for coming up! I always look forward to my Thelma and Louise visits!!
We had a blast!! Now Lily wants one of those tube things like XZ! LOL
Krista
What a bathing beauty!!! We were wondering why mommy didn't have her bikini on. Ummmm????
Man I wish we lived closer. I'd dive up for the day but you know how I am with day trips and empty gas tanks. lol
Miss you guys.
Looks like a great time, you will have to let me know next time and I maybe I can play hookie and join you.... I know our Miss B would love that poooool too!
Yippee !!!
Proof that we ACTUALLY have met in person.
So great to see you both ( and meet Sheila too).
I promise to stay longer the next time.
That Baby M is so smoochable !
Take care my friend :)
Andrea
LOve the pool pics !!!!!!
And the one in the car seat is priceless.. seems like such a great time was had by all !
Lisa
Oh, Dianne! Soooo cute! I LOVE the picture in the car seat.
Tell me, do you spend all day with your lips attached to those scrumptious little cheeks? :)
Hugs,
Ohilda
Well it certainly was a wonderful day with everyone! What a great first road trip with the M girls!! I am sure we have more to come!! The park was awsome and the company was wonderful!. XZ and I both had a blast! Miss M you are wayyyyyy cute!!
Post a Comment