Friday, August 22, 2008

MORE GUANGXI CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!







Hopefully later this evening I will have my camera down loaded and will be able to post some cute photos of our Hawaiian theme BBQ from last evening.We had a great time and I'm sure it didn't take long for all the girls to reach dream land when their little heads finally hit their pillows.



6 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG look at you guys!! It's so nice to see you guys altogether. Wish I were there too.

Everyone looks so healthy and happy.

BIG ((((HUGS)))) to everyone.

Can't wait for the BBQ pics.

Wendy said...

It's great to be a kid!!! They all look like they are having fun, even the BIG kids!!!

Enjoy your day
Wendy

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Nice to see that you are enjoying your time together !
Wow ...the little ones are growing
( must be all that love ..lol).
Enjoy your visits :)
A

Kathy said...

Awww, great photos! Ditto Lisa, wish we were there, too.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

That is cuteness, I love fun at the park.

Ohilda said...

Oh Dianne, cuteness is an understatement! I love seeing those babies and beautiful little Miss Baby M is growing like a weed.

Hugs,

Ohilda