An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
ENJOYING THE CAMP FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meaghan loved the camp fire over the weekend,of course I just had to include the photo of daddy and babe during nap time earlier in the afternoon,it was another great camping weekend for sure.
I always get sooo nervous at camp fires with little ones. With each of my kids I was constantly thinking they where going to fall into the fire.. Of course that has never happened but I still freak out that it MIGHT!!!! lol Great pictures
Awww, she is too cute. I feel like such a baaaddd mummy as I have yet to let Sophia have a marshmellow!!! Maybe when she and Meghan and hopefully Lacey get together!!!
OH OH I think I see a new purchase coming your way.... maybe a big ole TRAILER!??? Sorry I missed your call, you know me, running the roads again! LOL Krista
10 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!!!!!
Sweet pic of Joe and baby sleeping!!!!!
Carrie
Looks like Joe's foot's on fire in one of the pics! OUCH!!
I always get sooo nervous at camp fires with little ones. With each of my kids I was constantly thinking they where going to fall into the fire.. Of course that has never happened but I still freak out that it MIGHT!!!! lol
Great pictures
Enjoy your day
Wendy
Love the pic. Meaghan looks like she is a regular little camper.
Love
Aunt Rose
Looks like you had a great time... I know Miss B would love camping, I guess we will have to tough it out sometime soon... :)
Awww, she is too cute. I feel like such a baaaddd mummy as I have yet to let Sophia have a marshmellow!!! Maybe when she and Meghan and hopefully Lacey get together!!!
B
OH OH I think I see a new purchase coming your way.... maybe a big ole TRAILER!???
Sorry I missed your call, you know me, running the roads again! LOL
Krista
OH OH I think I see a big ole trailer in your near future!!
Sorry I missed your call, you kow me, running the roads again!!
Krista
Snuggling up by the camp fire, that's just the best!
Hey pass the marshmellows! Looks like lots of fun.
Post a Comment