Monday, August 25, 2008

THURSDAY EVENING GET TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRETTY GIRLS,GETTING READY TO PARTY!!!!

LACEY AND SOPHIA.............WILL THEY SHARE..............?????????


SNACKING BEFORE DINNER!!



I DON'T KNOW LACEY,IT HONKED WHEN I USED IT LAST!




HEY SOPHIA YOUR MOM IS BEHIND US..................YA I KNOW,SHE IS PROBABLY TELLING THE BIG GIRLS TO BEHAVE..........JUST DON'T LET ON THAT WE HAVE BEEN SQUIRTING OUT OUR JUICE BOXES...........O.K. THEN WE WILL LOOK THE GOOD GIRLS.





KEEP IT UP SIS AND MOM WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!






HEY LACEY HAVE YA NOTICED ONE OF THE BIG GIRLS IS MISSING?.............YA AND THE ONE LEFT BEHIND LOOKS PRETTY GUILTY TOO.






JUST ENJOYING GOOD COMPANY!








MIKE AND HIS LITTLE PRINCESS!









OK TELL ME THEIR NOT THE CUTEST!










EACH DOING THEIR OWN THING.











AS YOU CAN SEE,WE EVEN HAD OUR OWN LIVE BAND.











AND THE BIG GIRL ENTERTAINMENT WAS GREAT.













ONE COOL CAT!!














PRETTY AS A PICTURE!














CHEESSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
















THE GIRLS(Barbara,Sophia,Myself,Meaghan,Lisa and Lacey).

















AWWWWWW! AND THREE VERY PROUD DADDIES WITH THEIR LITTLE GUANGXI PRINCESS'S.

















11 comments:

Krista Dolan said...

How freaking cute!!!!!!!!!

I have a little guy who will be looking for some dates in about...12 years.... LOL

Krista

Deb said...

LOL Love the narration!

Darrel and Karen said...

Looks like a great party, costumes and all!!!

What a bunch of cutie pies!

Lisa said...

OMG I'm soooo jealous!! You guys look like you're having way too much fun. The girls all look so beautiful in their little outfits.

All the Mommas and Daddys look good too.

Wendy said...

That's quite the toy room... lots and lots of toys!!!!

Thanks for sharing
Wendy

PennyWolfe said...

Too cute! Lacey and Lisa (my Lisa - not her Mom Lisa!) have the same outfit!

Family of Four said...

WHEW!!!! I just had a chance to review and WOW!!! Didn't we all have so much fun! I have yet to download all the pics from my camera and update the blog...Glad someone is on top of things we can alway count on D. Thanks for hosting the party and will chat soon, like later today, lol!!!

barbara

Just Us Girls said...

~Great pics!!! Looks like you all had fun!!

Jamie and Angela said...

Looks like a great time! What a beautiful bunch of girls.

Sheila said...

Love the pictures! We had the best time with you all! PC camping will never be the same*LOL* Thanks M family for having a great get together I'm not sure who had more fun the little people or the big people.

Amy said...

Too cute! I wish we had other Guangxi girls in the area. Would really mean a lot to Anna, esp now that the baby is coming. She is starting to ask all sorts of questions about her adoption, and you can tell there is a sense of wanting to "be from a tummy" too.