When Uncle Jamie was visiting one evening,he said "Meaghan did you poop?......someone is stinky,when are you going to start pooping on your potty?".Of course Miss Meag ran right over to her book case grabbed her book and proudly handed it to uncle Jamie and said "read please".Friday, December 12, 2008
Diapers Are Not Forever??
When Uncle Jamie was visiting one evening,he said "Meaghan did you poop?......someone is stinky,when are you going to start pooping on your potty?".Of course Miss Meag ran right over to her book case grabbed her book and proudly handed it to uncle Jamie and said "read please".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
"Meaghan, I don't think you smell funny. Heck I smell like that a couple of times myself! I have one of those potty chairs and it came with a little plastic thing on the bottom that makes a great hat! Kaileigh thinks it's funny and Daddy gets upset and Momma just shakes her head when I put it on my head. "
"When are you coming to Ontario? We miss you!"
Love Sienna and my people
what a great story. Uncle is very sweet to read to his stinky princess.
Hey, she never promised uncle a rose garden ;0) He's a good sport for reading through the aroma.
What a great Uncle!!!!
Sweet pictures, she is such a doll!
Care
Meaghan,
I have almost graduated from my diapers but I still like to keep my Dad on his toes!! I filled my pants the other night, with NO Diaper...You want to try that trick with Uncle Jamie, but be careful not everyone thinks it is so funny!!!
Si He
XOXO
Post a Comment