An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
Look at that grin!!! She's such a little doll!
Dianne!! This is Miss M's very first Christmas?!?! What a sweet time for you all.
SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!
Love the pictures! Can you believe what a year 2008 has been?!!??I love those "MeeMee" grins. In fact when Sienna saw the pics she started pointing and saying "MeeMee". Enjoy the season!
What sweet pictures!!! Gotta love the tree farm!!!HUGS, The Sweeney's
Looks like Miss M is enjoying her xmas tree... hmmm guess I had better get cracking!!
She looks like she is loving this whole Christmas thing!
love that smile!
Beautiful smile! I think some little girl is enjoying Christmas!!!Great pictures~Carrie
Does she ever stop smiling? What a beautiful smile she has...adorable. Christmas is such a magical time! Enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Look at that grin!!! She's such a little doll!
Dianne!! This is Miss M's very first Christmas?!?! What a sweet time for you all.
SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!
Love the pictures! Can you believe what a year 2008 has been?!!??
I love those "MeeMee" grins. In fact when Sienna saw the pics she started pointing and saying "MeeMee".
Enjoy the season!
What sweet pictures!!! Gotta love the tree farm!!!
HUGS,
The Sweeney's
Looks like Miss M is enjoying her xmas tree... hmmm guess I had better get cracking!!
She looks like she is loving this whole Christmas thing!
love that smile!
Beautiful smile! I think some little girl is enjoying Christmas!!!
Great pictures~
Carrie
Does she ever stop smiling? What a beautiful smile she has...adorable. Christmas is such a magical time! Enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment