Friday, December 19, 2008

UPTOWN GIRL!

OK! MOMMY, I HAVE MY HAND LOTION,LIPS AND DEODORANT..........ALMOST READY TO GO!


IF YOUR GOING TO LOOK PRETTY YOU HAVE TO SMELL GOOD............LOL!



JUST ONE MORE SWIPE................OK!




OH! WOW! LOOK AT THAT BIG TREE WITH ALL THE LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!





MOMMIES CHRISTMAS ANGEL!






A LIVING DOLL UNDER THE TREE!







NO! MOMMY...............THIS IS ALL MINE!








HEY GIRLS, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE JOLLY OLD GUY TO APPEAR MYSELF!!!!!!!!









TWO LITTLE PRINCESS'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










LOOK XZ I THINK IT'S SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MEAGHAN YOUR SILLY WE STILL HAVE 6 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!!











11 comments:

Just Us Girls said...

Great pictures!!!!!!!!!!! She sure did look like a little doll under the tree..

MERRY CHRISTMAS from my Family to yours!~
xoxoxoxo

TEAM HALL said...

"just one more swipe"...that's too funny!!! You know Dianne, there are certain shots of Miss M that look identical to J.
You must be having the time of your life with her right now!
Merry Christmas!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Love the deo. photos. Anna loves to get all fixed up too and my boys could care less!
Amy

Family of Four said...

I don't know D looks like Miss M has that down pat with the deo!! Must be watching mum in the morning!! Love the photos and it was nice to see Sheila and XZ and Daston!!! Could you email your and Sheila;s addresses? Actually do you still have the group list on your computer? If so forward that Mike deleted mine :( Hugs, The Sweeney's

Lisa said...

My what a fashion diva you are Miss Meaghan.

What great pics Dianne. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Love Craig, Lisa, Kaileigh and Sienna

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I love the picture with the deodrant...sooo funny!

Lisa, Andrew & Lacey Allen said...

Meaghan, you look so pretty! I bet you sure do smell good too with all that deoderant on LOL. Daston is a cutie too! What a great smile!!

Merry Christmas
The Allens

Kathy said...

Tres chic, Meaghan!
Have a terrifically Merry Christmas you guys!

Love Kathy, Rob & Ava

Ohilda said...

Hoping you had a spectacular Christmas! I can't wait to read all about it.

I LOVE the picture of Meaghan in front of the fountain. Gosh, she is so adorable!!

Hugs,

Ohilda

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures that you put up of her.She is so cute looking.You have to put up Christmas Pictures of her.


Love Ya
Mandy

RamblingMother said...

great pics.