Well we are still here...still counting down the months (or should I say counting up the months). Hard to believe it has actually been 19 months.....with no end in site!I guess we will just have to sit back a while longer and live vicariously through the group 248/249 folks that will be travelling soon.
7 comments:
Hopefully we can keep you busy and distracted for the next couple of months!!
Happy 19 mths - there IS an end in sight....somewhere.
Hang in chickadee!
Yippee that's 19 down and only 4 at the most (or I'm starting to walk there) to go.
Happy 19 month LIDiversary!
May the rest of our wait breeze by rather quickly...okay in terms of wind, may at go by as quickly as a gust of wind in a hurricane! That's Texas talk for ya! :o)
Happy 19 Month LID-iversary!
Keep smilin!
Soon very soon, I can feel it in my bones! (and that's not the old age arthritis talking either!! )LOL
We should have a get-together in August!
Krista
Post a Comment