Friday, July 13, 2007

A WHIRL WIND OF A DAY!!!!!

WOW!!!!Yesterday was a whirl wind!!!!!Im totally exhausted.....lol! Since Monday I have spent each day at the Wolfe's home......WAITING for them to get the call that miss lola had arrived.FINALLY yesterday afternoon shortly after 2pm Penny received that call....woohoooo!!!!!



Last evening we all headed back to the wolfe's for that long awaited celebration.....we ate, toasted with a little wine,cried,smiled(lots),and just had a great time celebrating the life of:




CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!To the Wolfe family once again!!!!I guess all there is left to say is SHE TRULY WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!!!


Love the Mahoney's

4 comments:

Donna Paonessa said...

Very exciting indeed!!! Your turn is coming!

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

She sure was worth the wait and oh so beautiful!!!

Your coming SOON!

Lisa said...

Woooohoooo is right!!!! Please give Penny and Dave and Lucy a great big hug for us. Where's the picture though? I love her name. Very lovely don't you think?

I'm thrilled for them all.

(((Hugs)))

Lisa

4D said...

Such an exciting moment.

Keep smilin!