
This is it folks!!!!!WOOHOOOO!!!!We will see baby Lola's liitle face anytime now!Dave,Penny and Lucy we are so happy and excited for you guys!!!!!!YIPPPEEEEE!!!!!
CCAA has matched up to and including folks with a LID of Nov.14/05.Congratulations to all that will finally get to see those adorable little faces that belong to their little ones.....YAYYYYY!!!!!
Well that means there are only 34 days to be matches before it is our turn.HOWEVER with them matching only 6-7 days per month ,that is still another 5-6 months before we get to see sweet baby M little face....ah hell WOOHOOOOO!!!!anyways...lol
9 comments:
YEAH!!!! I am so glad they did 7 days... maybe it is an upward trend... 2... 7... there is always hope!
And I am so happy for Penny, David and Lucy.. :)
Love good news and every referral is good news!
Woohoo :))
Here is to some good news finally!!!
Yeah!!!
I am so happy for Penny, Dave and Lucy. I've been thinking about Penny lately, and when I saw the CCAA cutoff, I was so overjoyed!!
Krista
I will go with a yoohoo and a yay!!!
YAHOOO! Lets hope they keep up with the 7 days and surprise us with more next month!
Hang in there Dianne!!
Good news for the W family,thats for sure!!
xoxox
D -
I am "wooohoooing" right along with ya!!! Just think, every referral group that arrives is one more closer to your beautiful Baby M!
Hugs!!
It is great! I hope it is sooner for you guys.
Keep smilin!
I love referral time ...woo hoo !!!
Post a Comment