An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
21 MONTHS TODAY!!!!!!!!
WELL HERE YOU HAVE IT!!!!!! 21 MONTHS TODAY,NOW THE ? IS HOW MANY MORE WILL IT BE ?????? AND WILL THEY MATCH MORE THAN 4 DAYS WORTH THIS ROUND ?? ONLY THE CCAA KNOWS FOR SURE..........?????????
I love you attitude!!Happy 21! Not much longer until you guys will be hoding your little baby M! I am going to look for the hair extensions while in Moncton this week *LOL* You certainly need to put all those beautiful hair accessories to good use!
6 comments:
Happy 21! More then four, more then four! My new motto.
Keep smilin!
I love you attitude!!Happy 21! Not much longer until you guys will be hoding your little baby M! I am going to look for the hair extensions while in Moncton this week *LOL* You certainly need to put all those beautiful hair accessories to good use!
Keep that sunny attitude
Sheila
Happy 21 month LIDiversary!
Happy 21st LID. Hoping for the CCAA to take big leaps into December, no more baby steps.
Happy 21 months!
I hope they do MORE THEN 4 DAYS!!
Oh! Gosh thanks for telling me about the adresses I'll fix em right away.
Post a Comment