WELL MY SISTER,MOM AND I ARE OFF TO HALIFAX EARLY IN THE MORNING,I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR.PRECIOUS (yes that is his real name) A MAXILLOFACIAL SURGEON,TO SEE IF I WILL NEED MY LOWER JAW BROKE SET AND WIRED SHUT FOR A FEW WEEKS (yup....sounds fun...).THE PLUS SIDE OF THE TRIP IS WE WILL SPEND THE NIGHT AND SHOP IN HALIFAX THEN CONTINUE WITH THE SHOPPING IN MONCTON ON THE WAY BACK HOME....oh ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Hope the hotels have internet cafes for you!! You'll be missing all the good stuff!!
Good luck with the doctor. I hope he decides that you don't need all that work done. That would be no fun!!
Good luck with your visit. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Have a safe trip!
Good Luck at the DR.. Hope it goes well. Enjoy the shopping!!!
oooh poor you! I hope you appointment goes well!
Happy shopping ~ too bad I hadn't read this yesterday, I could've given you my number in case you had time to get together when you are in town ~ next time!!
(excuse to come shopping for Miss M again!!)
Angela :)
PS You are getting soooo close!
Bill had his jaw broken and wired shut for 6 weeks. You'd be amazed what you can slurp from the blender. Cream of broccoli soup was his fav. The blended pizza didn't go over too well and he ended up nauseous in emergency.
Post a Comment