Wednesday, September 5, 2007

STILL HANGING IN THERE!!!!.........LOL!!

Well I know alot of you are really bummed out with CCAA only matching four(yes 4)days worth of LID's,for us we only expected a 2-3 day batch,so I guess 4 days is one more then we thought.

We really believe next month we will see a few more days referred including a few days in December ..............YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 24 days worth of matching to get through before we see sweet baby M's little face *grin*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're optimistic!! I'd love to see another 14 or 19 day batch like we had early this year when thing sort of sped up and surprise all of you with a referral. If the referrals come any time now you'll for sure be off next summer with M but if it's just a little longer you'll be home for the summer AND Christmas. How cool!!

C's Mom said...

chug, chug, chug....that's the little engine - not the alcohol!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

24 days...wow it seems so close and yet so far.
Lets hope for the next two batches of referrals to be decent amout of days!!