Sunday, May 4, 2008

GUESS WHERE MOMMY TOOK ME?????????

HER MOM MADE MY MOMMY DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WATCHING THE BIGGER KIDS PLAY........"some day when i'm bigger .......i'm outta this thing and hitting the big kids play area"!!

ME AND MOMMY LIKED THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WELL MAYBE MY MOMMY LIKED IT ALOT......HEHE!!!!!!



DON'T I LOOK COOL?????????????????????




HEY THIS IS NEAT!!!!!!!




NOT TO WORRY SUE R,WE ATE GRILL CHEESE AND YOGURT.....HAHA!!!





8 comments:

My3Sons said...

I'm not sure who's having the best time, what's Meaghan going to do with such a shy little momma? Looks like play time went great...

Family of Four said...

Awww, your so smart to bring the camera with you...I took Sophia and Jenna and a playmate on Wednesday and she LOVED it...McDonalds, loved by all, lol!!

Barbara, Mike, Jenna and Sophia

PennyWolfe said...

We went on Saturday but we had fries. LOL.

Sheila said...

YA right we made you do it!! Any one that knows you girl knows you can't be made to do anything!!!*LOL* Sorry for the corruption, it took me almost 3 years!! Now we are there atleast once a week!! I love seeing her have so much fun and meeting new kids!! Oh and mommy benifits too! I get a full belly nad som egreat conversation with other parents!!

Lisa said...

Hey looks like fun! We like the grilled cheese and apple slices too!! Sometimes she sneaks a fry or two in.

I love the hair. Sienna can now get a small clip to "stick" to her hair.

Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure who the bigger kid is Meaghan or mommy.
Looks like it was lots of fun.
Can't wait to see you guys.

Love
Aunt Rose

TEAM HALL said...

Whew, and here I thought you fed her chicken mcnuggets and orange pop!!! lol
She is waaaay too cute!

Wendy said...

Great Pictures!!! Looks like both mommy and daughter were having fun.

Have a great day
Wendy