An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
Monday, November 17, 2008
I AM CANADIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!AS OF THE 13TH MISS MEAGHAN JIANG MAHONEY IS CANADIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Meaghan!!! You are now a card carrying Canadian! Wish I lived closer. I'd come over and bring you your first Tims coffee and a maple glazed donut. Well, maybe just the donut.
Yahooooo! Congrats Meaghan, and Mommy and Daddy too! Love the Tim's comment, wish I could do that too. Looking forward to your first CANADIAN Christmas...
17 comments:
WOOOHOOOO!!!! Congratulations, Miss Meaghan!
Congratulations!
CONGRATS Miss M!!!!
Way to go!!!!
Am so happy for all of you guys.
Dianne, I guess persistance pays off...
Love
Aunt Rose
Congratulations!
xoxo!
Congrats!!!
yahooo!! congratulations Meaghan!
love, Ella
ps please come visit soon ~ i miss you already!
Congrats Meaghan!!! You are now a card carrying Canadian! Wish I lived closer. I'd come over and bring you your first Tims coffee and a maple glazed donut. Well, maybe just the donut.
Yahooooo! Congrats Meaghan, and Mommy and Daddy too! Love the Tim's comment, wish I could do that too. Looking forward to your first CANADIAN Christmas...
Yahoo Meaghan! That's super duper. Hope Ava's not too long behind you.
Kathy, Rob & Ava
YAY!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
xoxo
Carrie
Yeah!!! congrats Miss M!!!
Yippeee !!!
Congrats sweet girl :)
Congratulations Miss M!!!
Congrats !!!Isn't fun knowing that all the paperworkd is over !!!
Lisa
Yeah congrats!
Congratulations Meaghan! Canada is lucky to have you!
Post a Comment