Monday, November 3, 2008

What A Great Halloween!!!!!!






















































What a great 1st Halloween we had! Our day started off with a great Halloween party at the interpretation centre in Rock wood Park,there was a fantastic magic show,cupcake decorating,pumpkin decorating,hoarse and wagon rides,lots of balloons, great snacks and a nice treat bag to boot.Miss Meag was totally exhausted,she went right down for a 3hr. nap....he he!



Then it was a quick dinner,back into her costume and out the door for a little Trick or Treating by 4:45pm......we went to a couple of homes of close friends then we went to visit our neighbors on our street.....of course that took a bit longer than expected as all were waiting for her with their cameras in hand....lol!


She was very wide eyed through out the whole evening and became very excited once home to realize exactly what it was that everyone had stuffed into her little pumpkin..........lol!
Mommy is already looking forward to next month.........Ho Ho time should be a blast!









13 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG She looks so adorable. I love the picture of the two of you at the duck pond.

Angela said...

Now isn't she the cutest little chick I have ever seen!!
won't ho ho be fun???
hugs to Miss M from Miss E!

Lisa, Andrew & Lacey Allen said...

Miss Meaghan
You are the cutest little duck ever! Looks like you got lots of treats too! :) Just wait till next month is right! PARTY!!

Unknown said...

oh my, how precious

Jamie and Angela said...

So sweet! I'm glad she had a great Halloween. You're right, Christmas with her will be so much fun!

Darrel and Karen said...

What a cute duckie... glad you had a great day!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Great costume ...
she is so so sweet ....
I am so excited about Santa too :)
Andrea

Just Us Girls said...

Now thats the cutiest duck I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

Adorable!~

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

She is SUCH a cutie ! I love the pictures..... glad you had a great Halloween !!

Lisa

C's Mom said...

What an adorable little chickie!

Mike and Cheryl said...

OOOHHH!!! She's to cute!!!
Where did you ever get the costume, I love it!
Cheryl & Mike

Ohilda said...

Dianne,

That's gotta be the cutest little chick I've ever seen!!!!

Ohilda

Kathy said...

Love your adorable little chickie baby!
Kathy