Sunday, November 23, 2008

MY FIRST SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH! WOW!!!!!!!!!!LOOK AT ALL THIS FLUFFY STUFF!!!!!!!!
COOL! I CAN PICK THIS STUFF UP!!!!!!!

NOW WHAT DO I DO WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY MOM THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TROUBLE WALKING IN ALL THIS GEAR...........HA! HA! I COULD STILL STRUT MY STUFF!!!!!


I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY..............I DO NOT LIKE MAKING THESE SO CALLED SNOW ANGELS!!!




OK CASPER LETS JUST SIT HERE QUIETLY AND LET HER SNAP THIS PICTURE,THEN WE CAN TAKE OFF!!





THERE!






THIS ISN'T SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!






FINALLY I CAN TAKE THESE MITTENS OFF!!!!!!!!







OH! NO! HERE SHE IS AGAIN TAKING MORE PICTURES!!!!!!










COME ON CASPER!!!HURRY! JUST LET HER TAKE OUR PICTURE ,SO WE CAN GO INSIDE WHERE IT IS NICE AND WARM!!!!








I'LL JUST IGNORE HER..............SHE WILL GIVE UP!!!!!












OH!YA! THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT..........NICE COZY PJ'S.......IN A NICE WARM HOUSE!!











THANKS ALYANA,FOR THE GREAT PJ'S............HOPE WE CAN GET TOGETHER SOON!!!!













14 comments:

C's Mom said...

SERIOUS cuteness....both chilly and toasty :0)

Kathy said...

What a beautiful little snow bunny! Enjoy the snow, Meaghan!
Our girls from the tropics will have to get used to the chill, eh? Ava refuses to even try on her new snowboots. Haha!

Ohilda said...

I agree. TOTALLY SERIOUS CUTENESS!!!! She looks like a snow bunny in that snow. And man, that's a lot of snow!

Hugs,

Ohilda

Family of Four said...

Awww Meghan looks like you and Casper had a great time in the snow but I agree....PJ's are the BEST!!!!!

Krista Dolan said...

Her hat matches the snow...fluffy!!
too cute!
Love the pics!
Krista

Anonymous said...

How cute. She really seemed to enjoy it.

The hat looks good (even if I say so myself..lol)

Love
Rose

Just Us Girls said...

What a doll!

I love her pink snowsuit..and matching fluffy hat!!!

Great Pictures, Dianne :)

Carrie

Deb said...

FRIG she is cute.
Love the hat! Looks so soft!

TEAM HALL said...

She is just waaaaay too cute! I'm lovin those pj's!

Jamie and Angela said...

Looks like she had fun! I love her hat.

Darrel and Karen said...

As usual Miss M is very stylish in her snow bunny outfit... Hope you had fun, I am sure there is more snow to come!!!!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Wow ....great to see that she finally fits into those cozy little jammies :)
She is adorable .....just the sweetest .....
You must be so excited for Christmas. I hope your holidays are amazing!
Andrea

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute! Wish we could get a little snow. It's fun, at least for the first few days. :)
Amy

RamblingMother said...

cute pics.