An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
Ok...so I thought you returned to work??? You really have a lot of time on your hands!!! I just LOVE that picture of Miss M with you r bra!! LMAO because I am thinking of your comment to me about being the only one.... you know and OMG it is really just too funny I am really OMA on the floor!!!! LOLLOLOLOL!!!
14 comments:
What adorable pictures and what a great doggie you have!
Hugs,
Ohilda
Ok...so I thought you returned to work??? You really have a lot of time on your hands!!! I just LOVE that picture of Miss M with you r bra!! LMAO because I am thinking of your comment to me about being the only one.... you know and OMG it is really just too funny I am really OMA on the floor!!!! LOLLOLOLOL!!!
B
OMG that is the funniest!!! Someday she will not be very happy when you show that to her new boyfriend. LMAO!!!
What a sweetly tolerant pup you have :0)
Oh my word...I just caught on that Miss M is wearing a bra...LOL. THAT'S a good one.
I love your "Madonna top" Meaghan!!
Just hanging out seems to really fit all the pictures.
ROFL!!
BOY Miss M, those are big boobs to fill!!
LOL
soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!
Krista
ok...I can't even comment on that last picture b/c I am LMAO!!!
just haning out ~ ha ha!!
too funny!!
Angela :)
PS Got your message, we out of town at Mom & Dad's ~ give me a call if you have a chance!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Love the bra Miss M~...
Sweet pictures!!!
Well Miss Meaghan, I am speechless :) You are just the cutest with your mommies bra on. Those are big "shoes" to fill :)
Love
the Allens
LOL too funny!
Well those pics speak for themselves don't they! LOL
She is soooo cute!
HAHAHAHAHA! That's priceless!
OK, you do realize that photo WILL find it's way into her high school year book, don't you?
he he
Nancy
Post a Comment